Follow on Bloglovin

The Persephone Complex

DISCLAIMER

All photos are taken by me unless otherwise stated. Please don't use any photos or text from this blog without my permission. All rights reserved. Gifted items will be marked with an asterisk (*) All reviews are completely honest and all opinions are my own.



INTERVIEWS I'VE CONDUCTED

Ruby Elliot
Vilte F
Patricia Alvarado
Caitlin Skaalrud
Forsyth Harmon
Valerie Phillips

PAST ENTRIES

Beefayre
June Favourites
sucker for packaging
What’s In My Bag: Evening
I walked with you once upon a dream
On Beauty: Contributing To Hello Margaret
night time, my time
Boo, you whore: Twitter chats, Guru Gossip, and Th...
Clockwork Lolita
Let’s Go Down To The Island

ELSEWHERE

TABOO Magazine
Style Vulture
Hello Margaret!
SCREENQUEENS
PopCulturePuke



Layout by Swoon for the Moon.

get a little bit of bourbon in ya, get a little bit suburban and go crazy

holly cassellholly cassell holly cassellholly cassellholly cassell
all clothes and jewellery, either vintage or model’s own // Model – Katie Parker at Whips and Furs
Here is another instalment of all the photos I took with Katie during our weekend of full-on photographic adventure in Barry, just outside Cardiff. We found the most amazing brick wall (in a forest, of all places) that had some epic light, and we set up camp there for hours, with only a few people and a couple of dogs disturbing our makeshift creative studio. At one point poor Katie did get accosted by a lecherous drunk outside of a Coral in the city centre, but after teaching him some manners it was all straight-sailing from there! I don’t know what it is with bald, midget football fans who spend their Friday mornings drinking lager outside of a betting shop that makes them think they are such an attractive prospect, but they sure do take the piss.
I’m always looking for new models around the Cardiff/West Wales area, so if you or anyone you know would like to do a shoot with me then just hit me up at contactpersephone@gmail,com and we can hook up sometime and take pictures. I’m really itching to meet more bloggers, models, photographers and creative people lately. So if you know of anyone in the area, let me know!

Labels: , , ,

25 Comments:

At 17 July 2014 21:44 , Blogger bambi legs said...

the back on the dress in the first photo is beaut! lovely photos xx

 
At 17 July 2014 22:05 , Blogger Alice Young said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 17 July 2014 22:08 , Blogger Alice Young said...

I am loving the necklaces! I now wish I lived closer to wales, I love your pictures and would love to model for you! If your ever in London, let me know and I'd be happy to collaborate with you!

The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

 
At 17 July 2014 22:27 , Blogger Jenna Opsahl said...

God she is stunning and that second from last one is soooooo fierce.
Come to LA!

xx
scarlettandgiselle.blogspot.com

 
At 17 July 2014 23:35 , Blogger amy said...

Lovely photos I wish I lived near you so we could collaborate on anything to be honest! I only get dog walkers when I'm taking outfit photos but its always nice to get a cute Labrador randomly bounding into the shot. She has a wonderful face and hair, the clothes are perfect!!
xxx

 
At 17 July 2014 23:50 , Blogger Carolyn West said...

Her jawline is A++
These are lovely!

 
At 18 July 2014 02:09 , Blogger Panty Buns said...

I love Katie's hair colour, eye makeup and lace blouse. Alas, I've never been to your side of the pond and am not worthy of your photographic talents. The photographs you took of Katie are beautiful.

http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

 
At 18 July 2014 05:02 , Blogger ModeAmen said...

Love Lana and these photos! Your look is simply amazing!

Fellow blogger,
Priscilla Ivette
http://modeamen.blogspot.com

 
At 18 July 2014 08:25 , Blogger Gail J said...

Will we be able to meet and shoot sometimes? I would love to meet you in person too :)

Btw, Katie looks hot! xx

 
At 18 July 2014 10:19 , Blogger Lucia T said...

Let me know if you're ever in London, would love to shoot
Lucia's Loves//Giveaway: Win a paisley skirt/trousers
x

 
At 18 July 2014 12:41 , Blogger jasmine turner said...

Flawless!
xprincessjas | ♥

 
At 18 July 2014 20:07 , Blogger Elina Wagner said...

Wonderful pictures! I love the colors of her hair against the background!

Elina | http://cupcake-kissesxo.blogspot.com

 
At 18 July 2014 20:12 , Blogger MeIissa Knott said...

These outfits are incredibly inspirational, I love the necklaces and chokers and denim jacket. You're really talented!

myindieheartout.blogspot.co.uk

 
At 19 July 2014 10:27 , Blogger Adele said...

your hair looks gorgeous in these

secret-hipster.blogspot.com

 
At 19 July 2014 20:51 , Blogger Amélie said...

I agree- and I love all the looks!

LES CAROUSELS

http://lescarousels.blogspot.com

 
At 19 July 2014 21:12 , Blogger Salo. Z said...

Your outfits are so cool *-* I like the one with the jean jacket best
Have a nice day
Salo <3
http://driftawayfromthenormallife.blogspot.de/

 
At 20 July 2014 13:25 , Blogger Jane said...

These pictures are great! Ugh, annoying drunk guys are so gross.

 
At 20 July 2014 16:24 , Blogger Andrea Thompson said...

Great photos xxx

 
At 20 July 2014 20:01 , Blogger Cristina Sánchez said...

The pics are awesome, your friend's hair is so cool and bold! What an awful experience to be approached by a drunkie though, I can relate...

Crissy from MY CUP OF TEA

 
At 21 July 2014 01:19 , Blogger -marta said...

Oh my gosh what lovely necklaces! Really happy chokers are coming back.
Great blog! xx

www.paradiseplayground.blogspot.com

Marta

 
At 21 July 2014 11:12 , Blogger LOVE JOICE said...

Hi dear, nice blog you have here. I wish we can follow each other on BLOGLOVIN, if you decided to follow me, please let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

www.love-joice.com

 
At 21 July 2014 23:18 , Blogger Molly Mac said...

Great shots!! All of the outfits are lovely. I can't believe you found a brick wall like that in the middle of the forest!! It's the perfect location! :)
~Moll

www.mollymac13.blogspot.com/

 
At 22 July 2014 22:09 , Blogger Rupsha said...

Your blog is just perfect. Love this post.
-Ru.
LOVESICKLILAC

 
At 22 July 2014 22:26 , Blogger Sammy Scott said...

Love this outfit! Your necklaces are just stunning.
P.s your hair is super awesome!
xox

 
At 26 August 2014 03:29 , Blogger Sophie said...

Oh my goodness, you're style is flawless!! I love everything about your blog!
xoxo, Sophie

www.threeblueballoons.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every single one. If you have a question I can be most easily reached @hollycassell on Twitter, or I will respond on your blog should you leave a link :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Go to older posts